Apply at 24Hrs HomeCare and soon be part of the team if you qualify. We are looking for nurses, home care aides and allied health professionals.
Send your information in the form now! 24hrs Home Care LLC has immediate position for caring compassionate and experienced registered nurse to be part of our extraordinary team. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience in home health setting environment as well as training and supervisory background. This position offers flexibility in scheduling.
Job category: Registered Nurse
- Develop clients care plan( traditional PCA, PCA Choice by request)
- Develop and oversee PCA month-by-month plan( traditional PCA, PCA Choice by request)
- Train, orient and evaluate new PCAs(traditional PCA, PCA Choice by request)
- Supervise 16-and 17 -years old PCAs
- Train PCAs who assist with tracheostomy suctioning and people using ventilators
- Oversee the delivery of PCA services
- Ensure clients health and safety needs are met
- Document changes in condition and request reassessments.
Qualified professional must keep documentation, as appropriate, in
- PCA provider agency recipient file
- PCA provider employee file
- recipients home
This is a contract position/pays per diem experience is required, and its monthly to monthly visit.
Supervising Personal Care Assistance
Require Certificate or License:
Please send your resume if you interested or know anyone.